At George H. Luck School, our vision is to ensure an environment of respect, risk-taking, innovation and citizenship for all students. As part of a caring, collaborative community of learners, we expect all students to achieve a high level of success at our school.
The core values of the school are:
- Decisions are made with the best interests of the whole student in mind.
- Collaborative, respectful relationships between students, staff and parents are essential.
- All students can experience success as learners.
- Students and staff participate in a range of learning experiences in different environments.
- We value and encourage creativitiy, risk-taking and learning from mistakes.