At George H. Luck School, our vision is developing innovative, resilient, risk-taking learners.
The core values of the school are:
- Decisions are made with the best interests of the whole student in mind.
- Collaborative, respectful relationships between students, staff and parents are essential.
- All students can experience success as learners.
- Students and staff participate in a range of learning experiences in different environments.
- We value and encourage creativity, risk-taking and learning from mistakes.